Wednesday 19 February 2014

The words of a friend (Day 6)

Today I felt truly blessed, I was getting into the swing of the fast and real focusing my mind. To make my day two friends blessed me with words of encouragement but also food for thought.

I can not stress how important it is to have good friends but also good friends of the faith, that you know would understand what you are going through with your faith and today I realised again how important that was to my life. 

I am going to be real with y'all, I am the kinda of person that I don't share my problems or feelings with hardly anyone but God and that is how I have always been, but I know that I times I need a friend who I can turn to and ask for advice and scriptural encouragement. 

After being blessed by my friends the verses that came to mind were: 


Proverbs 17:17 A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Proverbs 27:17 Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.

Proverbs 16:24 Kind words are like honey they cheer you up and make you feel strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment